Discover with Deanna is a place of curiosity, education, creativity, and giving. In the DWD shop, I will be selling crafts I make (there are tutorials on the blog) and artwork from various artists (any artists who interested in selling on here should simply fill out a contact form to send me an email. The artist will get all proceeds other than 25%).
25% of all proceeds will be donated to the organizations below:
- Team H.O.P.E.
- Frederick, Maryland Breast Cancer foundation which helps Frederick County women pay medical bills related to the early detection and/or treatment of breast cancer (October is breast cancer awareness month)
- Black Girls Smile
- An organization working to empower women to lead mentally healthy lives
- The Navajo Water Project
- This organization works to bring clean running water to Navajo families
- Reading is Fundamental
- American literacy program that inspires children to become passionate about reading
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Organization working to save the world’s largest freshwater estuary
- Feeding America
- COVID-19 has led many individuals and families to lose their primary income causing foodbanks to be overwhelmed. Now is a great time to support Feeding America and help your neighbor
When you choose the product you are buying, I ask that you message me the organization you choose to support from the above list. You will be giving 25% of proceeds.
Current listings for Facebook marketplace shop:
Crocheted Face Scrubbies:
They come in a set of 6 for $13 and free shipping. (payment through venmo, paypal, or check)